Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dog Beach and today's walk

On Saturday we went to the famous dog beach in
Carmel.
Juny loved it. It was beautiful. It was like a regular dog park,
only on a beach. Our favorite moment was when Juny stole a ball from
little kids playing catch.




Today Boo and I went for a long walk on the bike path
that goes along the beach. Boo got a used bike on Saturday
so he rode his bike out there earlier today, but wanted
me to see it.

Boo and Juny enjoying the views

Juny enjoying a clam soup sample
from Fisherman's Wharf

My new favorite bird



A jelly fish and some huge star fish that
you can't see very well

This is off a military wharf.
There is was a fence between the seals and us.








2 comments:

Andrea said...

It looks like a gorgeous place to live. Adam said Monterrey is one of the nicest places in California... Juny looks so happy there. I love to see happy dogs :) We definitely have to visit you some day...

ashezart said...

Holy cow! Your pics are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! That's so cool! When I was in Cali I loved seeing all the dog beaches. That's SO cool! That and the seals! We went to La Jolla and they have seals all over the place. Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! I want to come visit!!! :p