Monday, October 12, 2009

October Updates

October has been good to us so far!
Not a lot of things have happened,
Boo has been spending a lot of time at school
and me at work.

We are working on what to name our baby.
We both love Hae Byn, but certain family members
(MOM) have mocked the name.
So if it's not Hae Byn
it might be
Ha Yoon
or
Gee Yoon
or
Hae Wryn
(I like it but Boo does not)

Boo now has a scooter that he rides
to school everyday.
I get really nervous to think about it,
he stays on roads that don't go above 30 mph.
Boo had a scooter about 12 years ago in Korea.
But he also got his teeth knocked out when he slammed
right into the back of a bus.
But now he is a much safer driver.


Me looking stunning in my Boo shirt.
Only $5 at target and it glows in the dark!!
I also made my hat yesterday. My first attempt
turned into a water bottle holder, this one worked out a
little better. You can't really tell but I got a haircut on Saturday.
I am now or as of Thursday will be in my 3rd
trimester!! AHHHHH!!
The baby kicks a lot and is very healthy!
I am trying to listen to a lot of music with really good
guitar players so that our baby can become a world
re-nouned guitar player. It is my version of all that baby Einstein
crap. (which was proved statistcally to be a bunch of crap)

Between work, school, swimming aerobics, and everything
else Juny does not always get her daily walks in anymore.
I try to make it up to her by letting her snuggle with me on the
couch when Boo isent looking.

On Saturday we decided to hit up the yard sales and
start collecting baby stuff in case the baby comes early.
We found a yard sale with all new, or maybe worn once clothes.
Here are some of the outfits. My next project is to make the baby and
Boo matching hats!

Juny Ju is getting excited to be a big sister!
Thanks to dad we got some fishing poles.
I go fishing twice a week with one of the boys I am a
Case Aide for.
Boo and I have gone once together.
Here were the delcious results.

Mackerel

Squid

With a little Kimchi and rice it made the perfect meal!


5 comments:

ashezart said...

excitin stuff crafty momma! make me a hat! I'm gonna be freezing in january :p Your pics as always are AMAZING!!! Miss y'all TONS!!!

XSUSHA said...

I still think that Hae Byn is a great name. What exactly does one do with a knitted bottle holder?

Keef, Cris & gang said...

oh the names we can help mom come up with...(just think of it as payback for "mertz")

Jennifer said...

Ooh, I love Hae Wryn. Maybe Boo will come around? I think Hae Byn is cool too. Maybe mom will come around?

Brownfamily said...

Love all the photos....I am so glad that your haircut went well (We never want a repeat of the good ole Madison haircut..LOL). You are looking adorable. I miss you tons.