Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baby Ha Jyn's fourth week and Kelli's visit



Baby Ha Jyn's fourth week of life was really eventful!
She went on her first road trip to San Francisco and to the beach.
My best friend Kelli came to visit with her 1 year old Nolan.
We had a great time and also realized how much we need to baby proof
our house once Ha Jyn starts to crawl.

Ha Jyn in her valentines bib
My Beach baby



Nolan
Ha Jyn on her blessing day
Nolan and Kelli. We put Ha Jyn's head band on him and than
forgot it was there.
Papa and Ha Jyn deep in conversation

babies having babies
Ha Jyn wore the same dress I did when I was
blessed as a baby
She screamed throughout her entire blessing.
I fed her before hand but that did not seem to do the
trick. She stopped crying right as Boo finished the blessing.
It was pretty funny.
One proud Mama
We are a happy family
We coule be on a pass a along card!




I love this picture. Our friends gave her this toy and
she loves it.



screaming for joy about a package from
Aunt Ja Ja
Modeling her new shirt from Ja
"Humm what should I do tomorrow?"
I love this picture it really shows her personality.

3 comments:

XSUSHA said...

Love her beach shot :)

Keef, Cris & gang said...

Mady has that same lion & loves it

Heather P said...

Baby Ha Jyn is so cute! That is so cool that you kept your blessing dress. You are already an amazing mommy.