Friday, April 2, 2010

Jenn's Wedding weekend (Ha Jyn does New York)


We had a great time in New York,
Jenny's wedding was absolutely beautiful!
Unfortunately durring the wedding we had no batteries and
loaned out our memory card the night before and forgot to get it back.
But in about a month Jaa is going to send us pics right Jaa?

Thanks to my parents and Jenny we were able to make
the trip. It was so great to be there and watch my sister get married.
Ha Jyn was a little trooper. She did great on the airplane and went to
a lot of parties and restaurants and did really great though everything.
By the second to last night she had had it and was cranky. But I could not
really blame her.

Traveling back, Boo left a few days before I did. This meant I had to travel back
with Ha Jyn by myself. I was a little worried, but there were so
many nice women that helped me carry my stuff onto the plane. It was always women who
offered to help. I was so happy to be around such helpful people.
Ha Jyn did great with delayed flights and all. I was really proud of her!

Because I always post up my pictures backwards.
This was Ha Jyn's and I last day in New York.
We had a great day shopping with Ha ha.
Humm someone got caught with their
pants down.
Ha Jyn and Ha enjoying Thai food.
"I am part Flandro what do you expect?"

Ha Jyn had one goal while staying over at
Auntie Ja and Uncle Scott's house. And that
goal was to establish dominion over her cousin.
She started by sitting on her cousin...
She got really good at it...
and enjoyed herself in the process.
Next was to play with her cousins toy's
before she ever gets a chance to.

She had fun doing that as well.
Ha Jyn making faces durring the wedding
rehearsal.



Boo and Ha Jyn knocked out at the rehearsal.
They got married in an old building in Brooklyn.
Rehearsing. I thought Justing did a pretty believable job
playing the part of the pregnant officiant.
Jenn with her faux wedding bouquet.
Work it!
Ha and Ja while we were practicing walking Jenn
down the asile.
Ha Jyn loved meeting all her family.
She likes her granny but every time Granny J holds her she
cries. We think it might be her hearing aids.
Conversing with Uncle J-Dog
Her favorite Grandpa
Boo, Ha Jyn and I went with Ha Ha to
Korea Town. We only had enough time to
buy Boo a new rice cooker, but that made Boo happy!
Ha Ha, Boo and Ha Jyn
Ha Jyn in her "Father womb"
She hates it when I wear it, but loves to be
strapped on to Boo. I think it is because Boo lacks
the valumptious chest that I have =)
tired from the overnight trip.
Ha Jyn did SO good on both flights.
Getting excited to leave for our big trip.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Cat, you're daughter is so cute and you are an adorable mother. She's lucky to have you. I'm glad she did so well on the trip! Pretty impressive for such a little baby.

ashezart said...

awww sweet pictures!!! Ha Jyn is so freaking adorable!!!!! :D I'm glad y'all got to go~looks awesome!!!