Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy day after Father's day!

I have a lot of great men who are fathers in my life.
All of them funny, charming and as loving as a person
can stand to be.

My Grandpas. I have a lot of great memories with my Gramps. He had a way
making everyone comfortable and laughing. My Salt Lake Grandpa died when I was
two, but his last words were, "oh shit!" so from that fact alone
I think we would have been pretty close.
Boo's Uncle (more of a father to him than his real one)
Boo of course!

I love this picture of them together because
it shows how much fun the two of them always have together.
I am always impressed with Boo's fathering skills since his father was
not the best.
I on the other hand do have the best!
Thanks to Pops for all the softball games he diligently went to, to
see his daughter sit on the bench.
Happy Fathers day- after to all the fathers in my life.


No comments: