Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mitt Romney is ruining my life!


Ever since we got back from our trip Boo has been swamped with translating Mitt Romney's 
autobiography into Korean. (He's one of several people who are doing the project together) He comes home from work, has a bite to eat and then translates Romney until the wee
hours. So basically Mitt Romney is RUINING my life!! 
I keep begging Boo to add just a few of his own words into the biography. 
Example: "My FOUR wives and I...."
But he won't do it!
I like Romney better than other republicans GOPs in the past,
but I have major bones to pick about his views on Health Care 
and Immigration laws among other things.
In the end for me its all about who has the better impersonator on 
Saturday Night Live. Whoever makes me laugh harder gets my vote...
Unless I am laughing at them, than the other one gets my vote. 

So sans Boo, Ha Jyn and I have managed to survive by:

Berry picking in Watsonville.
Chances are if you are in the mainland united states your berries come
from Watsonville, California. 

                                          




Ha Jyn's doing her five finger discount.

Living it up at the beach,
We watched a gigantic cruise ship dock in the bay.
                             

Making our garden deer-unfriendly.
A deer got to all our strawberries and most of our lettuce. 
I was always mad at my Dad when he would go hunting and shoot a deer.
I however would not be mad if he came over and took care of the one that is attacking our garden! 


 Ha Jyn got supper attached to our one carrot that grew.
Time to bust out the canning gear for our enormous carrot yeild!

We randomly found this tiny beach that is tucked away.
It has become our new hideout spot. Other people go there, but mostly we have it 
to ourselves. 


Getting some precious Papa time, doing what we do best. 

Running on the beach.


 Making her a princess skirt so she can be the octopus-princess she 
was always meant to be. 

1 comment:

J and M said...

Come on! It's all about the hair for POTUS!!