Friday, March 22, 2013

MynJune LaMar Son

 Introducing:
MynJune LaMar Son
손민준 
Pronounced: Min June
Here is the best picture they could get of him at the last ultrasound.
From the looks of things he has a big head and will be around 8.5lbs at birth. 
He is a very active and healthy baby.  I am crazy ready for him to be on the 
outside as opposed to the inside.
While we are still deciding how to spell his first name, (either MynJoon or MynJune) his
middle name is for sure.
After I found out that he has a boy I was really nervous. One day I was driving home 
from work and thinking about how I know nothing about raising boys,
or being a mom to a boy. While I was giving myself an anxiety attack it popped 
into my head, "You are right you know nothing about having a son! But one thing is for sure, this kids
middle name is LaMar!" 
My Grandpa LaMar passed away when I was two.
Here is my Salt Lake Grandpa (LaMar) and I.
While I have no memories of him while he was alive we have things in common.
We both got married on April 28th. He married my Grandma 55 years before I married Boo.
He and my Grandma went through the LDS temple on my birthday August 29th, just nine years before I was born.
Also, word has it that his last words were:, "Oh Shit!" I am about 80% confident those might be 
my last words too.
 My Grandparents and I.

While we have had basic things like a crib and car seat ready for about the past two months, now we have EVERYTHING ready. 
Bags are packed, clothes are washed and folded and
 HaJyn's extra car seat is installed in our friend's car just in casehe wants to come early. We are READY! 

Last week my friends threw me a baby shower.
I was overwhelmed at how many people came out to party
and support baby MynJoon (Sp?)! Also with the amount
of effort my friends put into the shower.
  
While we are not so patiently waiting for baby to come,
I am doing my best to keep HaJyn and I busy and me from going crazy.

  

My friend's dog that I walk once in a while.
He's the dog of my dreams!



There is a new art exhibit of painted pianos around town. 
Ha Jyn and I like to venture around and try to find them. 
We have found eight pianos so far.

We are also getting our spring garden in. 
So far Ha Jyn's frog filled with grass has had the most successful outcome.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited to see your sweet new bundle! My vote is for MynJoon...I think it "looks" more Korean, lol.

Famous last words, lol. They will probably be mine too!

hopeing for a quick and easy delivery!!!

J and M said...

i, too, like MynJoon. :) more korean fo' sho'. congrats! boys are easy :) :)

Jennifer said...

MynJoon! Arrive soon!