Monday, September 1, 2008

Birthday

I wasn't anticipating a very exciting Birthday,
but it turned out to be great. On top of getting
Juny Ju, my students at the 학 원 threw me a surprise
birthday party. I was really impressed they got a cake and
everything. Many of them got bought me presents with their precious
allowance money. This picture is blurry, but this is my favorite class.

And for the first time in my life I got a birthday package from my parents
on the day of my birthday. Usually I can count on their packages being about a
week late, Which is actually nice because then you can still enjoy presents after the fact.
Due to the package I can now enjoy vegetarian re fried beans, licorice, mac and cheese and brownies.
All this pre-packaged food makes me really miss my mom's home cooking, or rather the lack there of!
THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR THE PACKAGE!!!

My favorite class

These students brought me bananas


Boo got me these pretty flowers.

4 comments:

Keef, Cris & gang said...

What did you think of the shirt? I picked it out. I wanted to get you a Hanah Montana one but mom said no...

ashezart said...

how awesome!!! I'm so glad u had such a fabulous day =D
I'm still sendin your stuff~i'm a late bday loser...=N

ashezart said...

did u remember to put names on those bananas? they shoulda brought u diamonds too!!! LoL =p

Tobler's said...

That is so sweet! Happy "belated" Birthday! :) I'm glad you had a fun day!