Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Worst case Scenario

So I am a bit worried about the upcoming presidential elections.
I am confident that Obama will shine through and win.
But just in case there are one to many hanging chads,
I was thinking of worse case scenarios than McCain and Palin.
If there is one thing that Palin has taught us, it's that anyone
can run for president.

Dr. Phil as president.
I would stay in Korea until his time in the big house was up!

Regis as his vice President.


Micheal and Janet Jackson

Paris Hilton as President
Vice President Rosie
If McCain gets elected and dies from old age during his term,
I think that Tina Fay could move in as vice president.
It would be as if Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were in Office.

My best case scenario would have to be....
The Williams.

Willie Nelson as President

Will Ferrell as Vice President

4 comments:

ashezart said...

freakin awesome! i vote u for president!

Kate said...

lol, I loved the Tina Fey SNL skit. It was hilarious.


This election is gonna be VERY interesting!

*MARY* said...

I waive my right to vote this election year.
Neither candidate pleases me.

Keef, Cris & gang said...

I vote for the Williams! Not only are we a family of Willie Nelson lovers, but I'm also a Williams by marriage (I changed my last name & everything)! (You'd have to vote for me of course because I'm your favorite sister)