Monday, August 10, 2009

Maybe it won't be all that bad....

Don't get me wrong I am really excited to
be knocked up and everything. I am extremely excited to
have an addition to our family and another person to
love and learn from.
However I am not all that thrilled about gaining a ton of weight and
having to wear shirts that have draw strings and spandex to aide the growing waist
and elastic waist pants. To be honest it looks incredibly painful from what I have seen with my
sister and my friends to be in month 8 or 9 of pregnancy.
By then I hope to be rocking some of these shirts to ease my pain.








One for my poor husband
putting up with one
crazy hormonal lady!





















2 comments:

ashezart said...

Those are so amazingly awesome!!!!!!!!!! :D You're gonna do fabulous Cat I promise! Y'all are going to have the cutest kids :p

Amber Blair said...

Those are AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see pics of you sporting those cute shirts!!