Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our apartment and other happenings

Due to popular demand, well actually just Ha ha
here are some pictures of our place.
We still need decorations of a lot of the walls,
but other than that we are pretty much set.

Juny in front of the house

The Mr. and I.

The Mr. and I part 2.

Me and my belly.
Ha ha I am just kidding.
My belly and I and my coat shoved up my shirt.
Yes I have to much time on my hands.


Boo in his office

Boo in our bedroom

Our dinning room and Juny's house.

Our living room.

I made wheat pizza yesterday. Yesterday it
tasted pretty good, however today Boo and
I played Frisbee with it!

Pictures in our bathroom.

The tiniest shower in the world.

Boo at his temp job at one of the local state parks.

The beautiful Juny Ju



Raccoons at Boo's work waiting for food.

One of Boo's coworkers with the raccoons.

Juny getting some exercise

Birds at Boo's work

a bird at the beach

2 comments:

ashezart said...

I <3 it! Cat your pics are amazing!!! {as always!} I really wanna come visit!!! Your apartment is awesome!!!!!! MISS YOU!!!!

Heather P said...

I love your little place. The floors are beautiful, and the walls are nicely painted. Even the cute shower looks refreshingly beachy. Are you getting excited to have a little 'son' addition? Love you guys!