Friday, November 13, 2009

On second thought maybe I won't put my Dr. in a headlock



So last time I saw the Dr. I waited two hours for her to
tell me in three minutes that I gained to much weight.
Since than I have been picturing putting her in various headlocks and
giving her a good talking to.
WRONG thing to say to a hormonal pregnant woman!!
Today I had another Dr. Appointment. This time I prepared a dissertation
of comebacks should she say I gained to much weight.
I waited for over two hours again for another short appointment.
But this time she said I was going at a good weight gain pace, the baby's heart sounded great, my blood pressure was good
and that I was measuring right on. She also helped me cut in line to get my H1N1 shot today.
So even though I ended up being 20 minutes late I decided to not to go through with the headlock!
It is getting really close Sunday marks 7 months!
I like this stage of pregnancy because I am out to everyone,
I am visibly knocked up and should the baby be born tomorrow
everything is formed, small but formed. She would survive. But I am counting on two
more months of baking before our baby is done cooking.

5 comments:

The Tafuna Family said...

Hahaha, i put on so much weight last time, i just told the dr "Don't talk to me about weight anymore ok". and this pregnancy, they gave me a chart showing how much weight I put on last time, and how much weight i should put on....lol
You're pregnant, you're meant to be fat!!!

david said...

This is great news! I'll take you any size, as long as you and my granddaughter are healthy. Besides, you're not fat - you're Pregnant!

Jennifer said...

Oooh, dad's commenting on blogs now? Way to go, dad!

Can't believe you are so far along. I'm going to love my little niece so much! Maybe I'll get to see her late next month! :)

XSUSHA said...

I think you should have gone through with the headlock anyways :) I think that your due date is a good day to pop open the oven.

Audra said...

I think scales should be outlawed in the OB's office. I actually started standing on the scale backwards so I wouldn't have to look! And why is it so hard for Dr's to be on time? Serioulsy, two hours? Then they saw you for two minutes! Get a grip people!!