Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's day was great!
Even Ha Jyn got excited!
We drove through Big Sur, I love the view...
almost as beautiful as the North Shore....almost.



This is what Baby Ha Jyn thinks of Big Sur

Boo and Ha Jyn got me this cute cake and beautiful
flowers.






Ha Jyn giving her Mama a big Happy Mother's day smooch!
Ha Jyn loves mirrors now. She loves to watch
herself. She thinks she is hilarious, we do too!
All worn out from playing.

I was telling my mom that Ha Jyn, at times looks
like my Salt Lake Grandma. Or at least has facial expressions that
remind me of her.
This one... What do you think mom?
Thats right represent!

3 comments:

ashezart said...

too cute!!!

david said...

Wow, she does look like mom!

Andrea said...

Happy Mother's day mi prima favorita!