Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Ha Jyn is 8 months old!!!

Today is Ha Jyn's 8 month birthday!
It is hard to believe how fast time flys.
She's been busy in her 7th month of life.
Working on her MBA,
dancing,
bowling,
Starting to crawl (moonwalk style),
sippy cups,
mohawk pigtails,
eating fruit.
We decided to feed her only vegetables for awhile
in attempt to save her from inheriting my sweet tooth (teeth).
Looks like she is not a banana feen like me,
but she goes more for carrots like her
Granny J!
I am really excited for all her changes and
seeing different aspects of her personality
unfold. She loves to laugh and is super laid back
and love, love, loves her puppy Juny, (and her Papa and Mama)
Yesterday PBS had a special on Playing for change special caught my eye.
I had it on in the background while Ha Jyn played.
She loved it and was doing her dance,
Which inspired a Bob Marley song I always sing to her.
Here's a video of her dancing.
Caution you are going to hear me sing....
I really should learn the rest of the words to this song!
Here is Ha Jyn Bowling


2 comments:

Diana said...

Happy 8 months Ha Jyn!!! It has been so fun seeing you grow... Well in about 7 months you'll have a new friend to play with in good ole St. George:)

Andrea said...

Love the videos! Baby Ha jyn is getting so big and cute :)