Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Are you there blog it's me Catherine

 After a whirlwind of a summer a lovely fall has arrived. 
So I guess it's time to play catch up.
We are back in Monterey and loving being back. 
In the long run Boo losing his job in San Jose was a good thing.
Now he has a job that pays a lot more and with incredible benefits (including health care!)
We have an apartment that is $400 less than our San Jose one, with ocean views and about six blocks away from the ocean. The cherry on top is that we get to be back in the same city as our friends again. Now I just have to decide what I am doing next. 
Job? Masters? Babies?
(view from the porch)

Ha Jyn also has a new house. Well had one, her's only lasted about two days. 


Jason, Ha Jyn's boyfriend is doing great. He had his surgery and I'm SO 
proud of this little guy.  The McGrews came over to celebrate Halloween with us.
I stole these pictures off of Anna's blog. Sadly after several drops, baptisms and revivals my phone is
no longer functioning.  

Awesome boy in an awesome costume! 


Best friends going on a ride


We asked Ha Jyn what she wanted to be for Halloween. She kept replying, "Duck"
We suggested Elmo, Grover, Cookie Monster, dinosaur etc. But the only thing she wanted to be was a duck. Luckily while in Utah we found a duck costume for her.  








 Lately we have been fishing a lot. Ha Jyn LOVES watching fish . I love the ocean 
and Boo loves to fish. So we all win. Plus I get to give pointers to Boo that my dad has taught me over the years.
Our catch so far: One octopus. 



And a lot of rocks.






 Some of the Sea Lions we hear from our house.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so glad that you guys are back here:)

Robyn said...

Glad to hear that things are working out for you now, and even better than before. Glad to hear that your friend's boy is doing well. What is in store for him now? Will he need a prosthetic?

Heather P said...

Congrats Boo! Its really good to hear that you have time to fish now (: We're so happy for you.

The Tafuna Family said...

Cat, I had no idea that your name was Catherine!!!!