Monday, November 28, 2011

New York to see the New Niece Natalia



Ha Jyn and I got back from our New York trip last week.
Before my new niece was born my sister asked if I would want her to fly
Ha Jyn and I out to meet the new baby. It took half a mili-second to answer. 
We had a WONDERFUL time! 
Thanks so much to Jenn for flying us out and having such great kids!

I regret that I did not get even one close up of Natalia.
She is a great little baby. Now out of nowhere Ha Jyn will say, "I LOVE Baby Talia."
Ha Jyn loved sharing her toys with Baby Talia and pointing out her eyes, toes and fingers. 
I loved holding her and bribing her to let me be her favorite Aunt.

Annika and Ha Jyn pretending to go "night night" together. 

Annika Bannanika

The swings at the park right by Jenny's house. I am SO
jealous of all the great playgrounds Annika gets to play on.



Story time with Uncle Destin

Annika and Ha Jyn showing off the new way to eat.



 Nap time in Annika's new ride.

I came in one night to find Ha Jyn having fallen asleep with 
her sock on her hand. 

The babysitting party. Little kid apps with Uncle Justin and Destin working hard to entertain.



Relaxing after the kids went to sleep. 

Annika in SoHo

Matching Turkey shirts. 

Destin and Ha Jyn after my traditional stop 
at the Pearl River Mart. 

Saying goodbye to Destin.



Ha Jyn  hanging with a new friend at the "meet the Breeds" dog show.

Admiring Annika's new lion.


Prospect Park right before we had to leave.

Napping in the beautiful fall colors.



Trying to exhaust Ha Jyn before our last flight. 



No comments: