Thursday, December 1, 2011

Re-crapping my crap goes furniture



I got really annoyed with the fact NONE of our furniture matched.
All of our furniture is either: given, craig listed or cheap ikea.
Having been out of college for some time I am a little past the mis-matched phase.
Anyways thirty dollars of paint later we have matching furniture.

Ha Jyn's pink and kelli green room. 


 Our red bedroom


Teal and brown living room.
Not pictured: our matching entertainment center. 





This is my color inspiration for the living room. 
Time to bring in the Orange! 


Now I am working on the wall decor.
I am just to lazy to paint the walls knowing that we will be moving in 
a couple years.
Any wall ideas? I am thinking removable wall decals, re-vamped
paintings from thrift stores etc. 

2 comments:

ashezart said...

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your stuff is super cool! I'm super jealous :p

Anna said...

Where is Boo's pink desk???