Monday, March 17, 2008

Boo's Uncle's 70th Birthday Party

70th Birthday Parties are a huge deal in Korea.
Tons of people showed up to Boo's Uncle's party.
There was a lot of people and a ton of yummy food!


Boo's Uncle (his dad's brother) and his wife.



Boo's really drunk cousin.




No one knows why Boo's Auntie's zipper is glowing.
I think that she has a secret light switch inside her sweater!




This is one of the few pictures of Boo with all his siblings.



Me and the Birthday Boy.



Boo's Mom and Uncle.


Boo with his Uncle and brothers Yong Ha and Yong Mun.
Ohh and also his drunk cousin in the background.



Our niece and nephew Yo Jin and Hyung Jun




My Korean teacher/Niece Yo Jin and I.



Eun Yong and Yong Mun after the big party getting ready
to eat some masheta noodles.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love, love, love your blog. It makes me want to come to Korea. But could you PLEASE update it more often???