Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Hagwon


This is the Seo family. We work at their Hagwon.
We have a lot of fun with them. They have a really nice
daughter Lan Hee who teaches me how to download movies
and where to shop for cheap accessories.
Their Son, Hyun Woo is really funny. He is about five.
I call him Cotachee Man (Bugger Man). He talks a lot
about farting and buggers. I have learned a lot of Korean from him.




Here is Cotachee Man with a hanger on his head.
I am not exactly sure why.





This is the youngest class that I teach
at the Hagwon. The boy that is in the middle English
name is Tommy. Tommy always brings toys from
home to the hagwon. The day I took this picture he
brought his hamster to class with him. He looks very proud!
Hyun Woo is on the far right he is also in my class.

No comments: