Friday, March 14, 2008

Changwon and all it's glory



This is how they move all the big furniture out of apartments
in Changwon. It is really scary to walk past one, you feel like it is going to
fall on you.




They have these signs up all over any area that has grass. The sign says
no farming!. A lot of old Korean Grandmas plant vegetables under trees,
along the sidewalks, on the side of roads. Once they grow they sell them on the street.
I like it, it is much better than plain grass.




This is art work in one of the tunnels that go under a busy road in Changwon.
If you look really close, the pictures are made up of tiny little tiles.




Batting cages are really cheap here, only 500 won (.50 cents)
I was trying to look the same way I did when I use to pose
for pictures when I played softball. Not much has changed,
I still swing under the ball!


The Korean Micky Mantel



I'm thinking of buying Boo a pair of
these pants.


No comments: