Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Ha Dong Adventures

Ha Dong being such a small town, has a lot
of adventures in it as well. Some of
them include:

Playing with Goats


Picking Green Tea Leaves

Four hours worth of work

May Ha Tree Orchards


Ascetic Pleasures



Does this look believable?
Family

Chatting with interesting religious leaders in
a traditional village.



This building was lined with a huge rock wall.

A close up of the wall.

Really Friendly Dogs

A new couple that Boo and I made fast friends
with.


Beautiful views.



3 comments:

Heather Huff said...

I love the picture of you and boo. It's good to know and see that your love is abounding.

Xsusha said...

You need to update your blog!!!! NOW!

Jennifer said...

I am sad because I miss you so much. If you updated your blog you would really alleviate some of my pain.