Sunday, June 29, 2008

Changwon in June

So June came and went.
Nothing that spectacular happened,
but here are a few pictures of everyday
Changwon life.




Monsoon season has started.
You can tell a little but by these streams
that run in between the apartments.
They are usually dry, but as of lately they
have become more voluminous!



코타치 Cotachee Man having fun playing
with my glasses.


The war of the 할 머 니 (Grandma's)
So the city tried to stop the Grandmas
from planting vegetables in this public field by planting
a bunch of wild flowers.
But as you can see the Grandmas still found space to plant their vegetables.


Boo, Smashing as alwaysThe happy 부부 (Couple)

1 comment:

Amber Blair said...

Hey Cat! rembember me? It your best friend from the torturous world of being an Arctic Circle employee! Cuz I know you're stumped, it's Amber Smith. Now Amber Blair. You look like you're doing so good, I need to start a blog some day. I've been married 3+ years, have a 17 month old girl named Alana and another baby due in January! my e-mail is amber_blair@hotmail.com