Sunday, June 15, 2008

To 어머니's Garden We Go!

So a long time ago I posted a picture of some plants that a grandma planted right by a public sidewalk. I think the picture had a caution sign in it as well saying, "No farming".
Well I am proud to say that my Mother-in-Law is one of those grandmas who finds any little space of land and grows plants there to sell. She took us to her garden which involved a walk that was at least a mile away from her house. She goes there everyday. It also involves hiking up part of a mountain to get there. Not so bad for a women who is in her late 60's.




Boo and His mom looking really cute
walking to her garden.
A Wild Berry tree. We got to take a lot
of them home with us! They taste a lot like
raspberries.

This purple flower is actually a red potato plant.

1 comment:

The Weston's said...

hjxsyhnwthat garden looks amazing! I can't wait to have my own-