Sunday, June 15, 2008

You Know Your Crazy When.......

So my Sister Carly and I have a theory that you have to go crazy before you can learn certain arts. Like knitting. I had tried to learn how to knit many times in my life. I could never get the hang of it. I than got my mission call to Wisconsin, (not the African mission call I was expecting) and overnight I became a star knitter. I say the same goes for cross-stitching, sewing and most definitely scrap booking.
And one more talent that I recently discovered..... making your own sticker scenes out of contact paper. I hate empty walls and blank cupboards. So I went to the stationary store and bought different colored contact paper and well the rest is history.


Before



After


I think a good name for my art might be...
Pink Bird date night
or
Wow thats one hell of a tree branch.

4 comments:

*MARY* said...

I never knew cupboards could melt away all life's problems and leave only joy in my heart but yours do.
I went insane years ago and still haven't become an artistic genius like you obviously have, what am I doing wrong?

Xsusha said...

Ma is here and she says "perhaps knitting is the art for you"

Keef, Cris & gang said...

I say stick with the contact paper! My new hobby is tearing old cars apart-you should try it, it's a great stress reliever!

ashezart said...

that is freaking awesome so0o0o cute! you're gonna come decorate my kitchen k??? k...