Monday, August 18, 2008

Korean Independance Day

To Celebrate Korean Independence Day we went to
욕 지 도 with some of our friends.
It is an Island off the South Coast of Korea.
You have to take a 90 minute boat ride to get there. It was
so nice to be with the Ocean again.


In this picture I apparently am trying to look like
my 14 year old boy cousin.

Boo, looking macho with the Ocean

A picture from when we got on the Island. We went fishing it was great. Here is what Boo
caught.



Here's me with the fish I caught.

Notice the innocent looking boy
in the background? Well that is what Satan
looks like. This kid told my husband he was going to beat
him up and tried to pee on me.
I think he won "The little Shit of the year" award
from Boo and I. We did have a two hour conversation about how
our kids will never be like him. Hum I am going
to send them on extended vacations to my sister's houses if they
do turn out like him. Our friend caught this really cool fish.

That dog is a Jindo dog. We are going to get a
Jindo dog sometime in the future.

I wanted to tell this guy that he had a large
bug on his butt, but Boo insisted that we take
a picture of him instead.

4 comments:

Xsusha said...

I hope that if your kids are bad they are going to stay with Aunt Jenny, she loves bad kids.

Keef, Cris & gang said...

I agree with haha. Uncle Keef makes bad kids stand in the corner for timeout until they can tell you how many bumps are on the wall....Ask Alex!

Jennifer said...

I'll take your bad kids, no problem. Send 'em my way, just as soon as they're out of diapers.

ashezart said...

dude i love your comment about satan! i miss y'all so0o0 much!
you both look great in all ur pictures!!! cat i <3 your hair color