Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Confessional



I am not much of a blog stalker of people I have never met with one exception,
this lady http://www.glamazonmormonmom.blogspot.com/ My sister Carly introduced me to her and now I am a fan.
So in my efforts to start a tiny something new I am going to jump on the bandwagon with my first..... FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL!!
I confess.....
  • I think someone switched my child with her evil clone for the past two days.
  • She is a sweet sweet baby and than BAMMMM. Not so much sweet when she cries her "I'm not hurt, in pain or really crying for any reason cry" for hours on end.
  • Okay so she is teething. I think. Doesn't excess drool, tender gums and crying = teething?
  • I hate it when you make awkward eye contact with some random person while your on a walk and so you feel obligated to say, "Hi" but when you do your voice cracks and than the idea pops into your head that that person could easily mistake you for a pre-pubescent boy. Short hair undone hair, no make up, wearing husbands shorts and shirt, sticky and hot, acne and a cracking voice. I should have not opened my mouth.
  • I have dreams with whales in them at least once a week. I feel like one of those super sci-fi geeks in middle school who are obsessed with unicorns. The kinds that have statues in their locker and draw pictures of them durring class. Only those people usually become really successful and creative and rich. None of which I am. But seriously I have a dream with or about whales at least once a week. Should I see a Doctor about that?

1 comment:

ashezart said...

LoL You're awesome! I <3 you & this post is why you're my best friend!!!! MISS YOU!!!!!