Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's day and Happy 5 months to Baby Ha Jyn



For Father's day we let Ha Jyn take us for a drive!
We went to Big Sur for Mother's day,
but we liked it so much we went back for father's day.
She loves her pop-pop
And her Mama


And her Mama loves her,
with a shirt to prove it.
These days Ha Jyn and Juny are becoming great buddies.


They like to relax together

Ha Jyn with the Master Sushi chef
My friend had to get emergency surgery
so two of her kids kicked it with us for awhile.

Looks like a yummy cake right?
The Queen Bee

Ha Jyn liked to have them around to play with.


Papa and Ha Jyn exercising together
Ha Jyn styling Boo's hair in the morning.

2 comments:

ashezart said...

aww!!! SO freaking adorable!!! I <3 your family!!! :D

XSUSHA said...

It is crazy how much she looks like you! She is like your dark hair, dark eyed mini me. And I wouldn't eat that cake if I were you........