Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Confessional



Lots of things to confess this week...

First off it's world cup time.
And I am in love with the world cup song.
Mostly because I got it stuck inside my head yesterday.
And because it's name is Waka Waka.
here enjoy:

I also confess that in world events I hardly ever want America to win.
Mostly because the other team they are playing just always seems more dedicated and with it.
When Korea played and lost 4:1 everyone was devastated.
Almost every Korean that I know in the Monterey area got up at 4:30 in the
morning and got together with other Koreans to watch the game.
When America played no one cared, the only station that televised it was the
spanish channel Univison.
It's not that I want America to lose, it's just that I don't care if they do.


My next confession: I have to run 5 miles tomorrow. Yikes.
When I run I look like a hot mess. But I did find an outfit to wear for the
half-marathon:
Women Runner Dressed as Wonder Woman


I also confess teething baby= grumpy mother.

But on the flip side we have a new routine and
now Ha Jyn is sleeping through the night!

First we dance to this song, our song:

and than we say a prayer, next she eats, than I put her down in her crib and lastly
I cycle through each of her stuffed animals saying good night to her in
different voices, I wind up her favorite giraffe and than I walk out.
And she sleeps!!
I confess I have not pushed the whole sleep through the night thing.
Mainly because I hate the feeling of being hungry.
And hey for only so long can you wake up and cry in the middle of the night
for food and have it brought to you. I mean you literally have to milk that for
what it is worth.
Now every morning I wake up looking a little like this:


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE this post and can totally relate to feeling a little Dolly in the morning.

iLuv said...

You are hilarious! I agree about the world cup. Soccer is the world's sport and American fans just don't care. Glad you got Ha Jyn to sleep through the night. Mama needs her sleep, too! Sounds like a cool bed time routine. :)