Thursday, July 1, 2010

The tickle monster who can't multi task

Here's baby Ha Jyn being attacked by the tickle monster.
She is just how I am. She laughs even at the thought of being tickled.


And here is the tickle monster's dinner that she
forgot about as she was distracted by her adorable laughing baby!
Sorry neighbors and yes I am available anytime to test your fire alarms.
Just ask me to cook for you!
Ha Jyn sporting her hat from her
Auntie Carol
I use to call this Boo's Father Womb. Ha Jyn did not
feel comfortable in it because of my Dolly Parton-ness.
But now that I can carry her facing outside she loves it.
This is now how we take Juny out for walks.
Ha Jyn has English story time everyday,
but about once a week she gets lucky and has Korean story time.
I love our library they have a small collection of Korean story books!

Ha Jyn went swimming for the first time.
She did great! She loves to kick and eat my chin!

Sporting her Mini-mouse swimming suit.

My two ladies!

Almost!!

She hasn't slept like this since she was a tiny baby!

Smiling at her Pops




4 comments:

Robyn said...

Awww cute. I love laughing babies. She is adorable. I love the burnt dinner too, that happens to me all the time when I get distracted by my children.

Jennifer said...

SO so so cute! I love her smile in the last picture! I can't wait to see her again next month.

ashezart said...

aww Ha Jyn is such a sweetie pie!!! <3 it!!!

david said...

Wow! This grand-daughter has the big brown eyes that I ordered for her mother! They are beautiful:) We're getting excited to see her laugh at the tickle monster in person.
Love,
Mom