Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Very Merry Ha Jyn and Annika Christmas



We had a great Christmas this year.
Ha Jyn got to celebrate her first Christmas with
her partner in crime and cousin Annika.
One of my favorite Christmas gifts,
My Sarah Palin doll from Jenny!
I prefer her teapot outfit!
Every Christmas that Boo and I have been
married he has got me a stuffed animal.
Our first year a puppy because I wanted a dog so bad.
Our second year was a rain deer. Third was
our favorite Monterey animal and this year was
Charlie Brown. Because I love Charlie Brown during the
Holidays.
Annika has changed so much since I last saw her
during summer. On Christmas she whispered in my ear that
I am her favorite Aunt.
Annika Bananika has really amazing deep blue eyes.
Ha Jyn loves playing keep away with Annika.
Something tells me next time they get together Annika won't
appreciate that game as much!
We and half of the population of Monterey went to Point
Lobos the day after Christmas.
We happened to see an amazing sunset.
One happy Pony!

And one tired monster!


Jenn got them these fleece outfits.
They both looked way cute. We went to sears to
attempt to get their picture taken together with their outfits on.
But lets just say the photographer was scarier than any monster Ha Jyn or
Annika had ever seen. Needless to say the photo session was a bit
traumatic.
This time a last year I was about as big as
Ha Jyn and I put together. Life is SO much
better with outside of me!
Carmel Dog beach

For Christmas we spent the morning at my house
and than the evening at our friend's house.
Annika enjoying Christmas dinner.
Ha Jyn enjoying her boyfriend's bounce house.
We also dog sat our other friend's dog.
Lu Lu was such a good sport. She endured five days
of Juny.
Juny blocking my shot
Ha Jyn's new wheels
yummm

Ha Jyn loved Lu Lu.
Lu is a great dog with little kids.
She would sit in front of Ha Jyn and not freak out
when Ha Jyn pet her.

It was a great Christmas and we had a wonderful time with
Jenny, Scott and Annika. It is hard to believe that just last year
Ha Jyn and Annika were not here. What a difference a year makes!!

No comments: