Monday, January 31, 2011

Where's Boo? (Where's Waldo Korean edition)

Boo has about ten pictures of his entire childhood.
I finally got around to scanning some of them in.
He looks like a boy version of Ha Jyn to me!
Hopefully next time we are in Korea I can
find some more pictures of him.

Boo is the youngest in the stripped shirt.
Yong Mun is in the suit, Yong Gil has the tie on and
Yong Ha has the light t-shirt on standing next to Boo.
Boo with his Uncle in Ha Dong.
I miss him and his wife.
Boo and Yong Ha
Boo on his cousin's (I think its his cousin) Shoulder's
Playing in the Bamboo forest.
Boo thought it was haunted when he was little.
He is the shortest one in the front.
Mother-in-Law's baptism
Boo with a neighbor friend and his brother
Playing in the school yard with friends
Gotta love the glasses!
Enjoying watermelon with the family.
This is one of the two pictures of Boo's dad that he has.
My favorite picture of Boo with his brothers.
Boo's family with the bishop and missionaries that taught
Boo's mom. Boo can hardly contain his happiness in this picture!

Back when Boo was in a boy band!
The Korean version of nsync!
This was when he was in middle school.
Don't you dig his suit coat?
At the World Cup stadium in Seoul
My sweet Mother in Law
Military Boo.
Can you find him?
How about here?

$5 dollars if you can find him in this one!



5 comments:

ashezart said...

Awesome pictures!!! Miss you Boo!!!

Heather P said...

Of the 10 pictures he does have, those are some very telling pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I loved the bamboo forest picture (they are so cute!), as well as the army pictures. I'm pretty sure I was able to spot Boo in all of them (his unwavering smile gives it away :)

david said...

Now I know the attraction between you and Boo. It's the striped shirts that you both wore. Who knew?
Love,
Mom

Bonnie said...

lHe is always Boo isn't he? We miss you guys and cutie patootie Ha Jyn. Love your creative projects! Who would have thought you would have turned into creativeCat? Especially with the sewing machine!

J and M said...

GO KOREA!!