Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cha cha changes!


Lots of things are changing around here.
Ha Jyn loves to stand and walks holding on to the wall
or furniture whenever she can.
Monday I start a new job. It is a full time position
as a behavioral technician at a local school.
I have very mixed feelings about it.
It is a great opportunity for me. On the one hand,
I can't wait to learn more
about behavior analysis and modification. I love working
with Special Needs kids and find it really rewarding.
But on the other hand, I am going to miss being with my Squirmy and
watching all the funny, cute new things she does everyday.
For the past couple of months I have been working part time, but I
think working full time is going to be a huge change for us.
I am really anxious to start and see how things will work out.

Ha Jyn in her new Monkey Jammies.


She now plays standing up the
majority of the time.
She practically broke speed limits
pushing this car around!

I hope squirmy stays this happy when
after I start my job!
In reality I think she will do great, it will just be
me who has the separation anxiety!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love her new monkey pajamas! I want some. I'm sure your job will be great for you and that you and Ha Jyn will both survive :) I think one good thing about being a working mom is that it makes you appreciate the time you have together more.
I'll call you later in the week to see how the job is going.

david said...

Those Jammies are so cute! I remember going back to work after we had Crissy. I'd do it all over again. Good Luck, and who is Mr. Murray married to? :)
Love,
Mom