Friday, February 11, 2011

Ha Jyn and a Hanbok



We got our family pictures taken in honor of
Ha Jyn turning One. Yong Ha's family sent
Ha Jyn a Hanbok for her birthday. So we
had our pictures taken in our Hanbok's.
As it's tradition in Korea for babies to wear
Hanboks on their first birthday.

Boo's boss gave this outfit to Ha Jyn.
I am in love with it!

My flower girl!



My favorite
The nice thing about Hanbok's are that
they hide your figure. Unfortunately when they
catch a little bit of wind they can also make you look
a little like a semi truck!





It was a tad windy and at this point Ha Jyn was tired.
Luckily we were able to get a few family pictures where I look
semi-normal.
Either way we are so happy to have family pictures now.
Especially that Ha Jyn was able to keep a Korean tradition.

6 comments:

J and M said...

how awesome! KOREAN PRIDE!! for real, though... you all look fabulous! i really do love that dress from boo's boss! too cute! you all look great in your hanboks!

Jennifer said...

Love love love love love!!! The one on the bench and the one where you guys are watching her on the beach are my favorites. BTW, Annika loves the "New Soul" song -- she started cooing and laughing when it came on.

ashezart said...

aww that's so sweet!!! :D Such a cute family! :D

david said...

The Hanbok is beautiful. So's the family!
Love,
Mom

Bonnie said...

Such a cute family! I love the outfits--all of them. Good luck, Catherine on your job.

XSUSHA said...

I love the one where she is holding the flowers out! She looks like your mini-me in that photo. And of course the one of you guys squatting behind her on the beach. That one is super awesome! I love that it isn't the stereotypical family photo!