Monday, February 21, 2011

Accessorize yourself!!

President's Day was pretty uneventful.
Boo still had class at MIIS and tons of homework.
The highlight was
going to Costco....
I know you are stewing with jealousy for my exciting life...

But in other news I finished Sewing Ha Jyn's dress!
My friend Anna, (also the Mother of Ha Jyn's boyfriend
and best friend) found a really cute pattern and bought material and
even cut out the pattern so that Celine and Ha Jyn can have matching dresses!
It was fun to sew and I learned some new techniques.
I only messed up about 1,000 times, but it was still fun.
I can't wait to see them in their matching dresses!

Ha Jyn loves to accessorize!
She loves to play with my accessories.
I think it's time for her to get her ears pierced,
but her Papa begs to differ.

She even knew that her yogurt was a complimentary color with her
pink shirt. That's why it is all over her shirt.
Smart girl!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Wow! The dress looks great! And Ha Jyn does seem to be a girl after her mother's heart with those accessories.

J and M said...

nom nom nom

Unknown said...

glad to see you're still sewing!