Tuesday, August 30, 2011

28 is ummmm great?!!




Looks like 28 is here. 28 seems to be a boring looking number.
Wikipedia has some good things to say about the number 28 here. 
I'm not overly excited about 28 the way I was last year at 27.
27 seemed a coming of age number. 28 reminds me of soda gone flat for some reason.
Last year I took up sewing, or I think re-crapping is a better word for it.
I had a lot of fun, although I have yet to master sewing in a straight line I am going to keep
it up and see how it goes.
I picked up sewing last year as a hobby, so I decided that every birthday I am going to "give" myself a new hobby. This year's hobby will be.... dum dh dhaaaaaaa writing!! 
I am going to revamp my writing skills. If you are reading this,
you have noticed that I am spelling and grammar impaired, as shown in my specialty run on sentence. 
My goal is to write 30 minutes each day. I feel like am not really exciting enough to really keep a journal so thats out of the question. I do like to keep up the blog and use it as a simplified journal of our family.
When Ha Jyn was born I started jotting a few things down every month it was going good, but plateaued at about 5 months. So I will practice my writing on Ha Jyn's book, the blog or elsewhere. 
I am really hoping that taking up this hobby will also lead to my obsession of making a closet into my office. 


Anyways I had a great birthday yesterday. Ha Jyn and Boo surprised me with a new purse and headband. We went back to the Cheesecake Factory ummm so good and to die for. Literally I might die of diabetic shock if I go back there before my next birthday.  Afterwards we finished celebrating by going to a great park in Santa Clara. It was a great day first day of being 28. 























1 comment:

Heather P said...

Happy Birthday Cat!!!