Friday, May 9, 2008

Children's Day

May 5Th was children's day in Korea.
I love Children's day mainly because it means a
day off of work for me. It is basically the equivalent
to an American kids birthday. The kids get
attention all day from their parents, they get money,
toys etc.

A very descriptive bathroom sign.

Hyun Woo waiting for some cotton candy.We spent the day with our boss's family.
We went up into the mountains to a
Buddhist Temple.

I could not resist taking a picture of Nuns at the
Buddhist temple.


The Pyo Choong Sa was one of my favorite temples
I saw so far in Korea. It was pretty recluse and
was more decorative than the other temples I have been to.

It is said that if you build a rock tower seven stones high
your wish will come true.

The mountains from this area were really
beautiful.











No comments: