Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Trees, babies and maternity leave


This year marks Boo and I's third married Christmas
together. I think that my favorite tree will always be our first one
when we lived in Hawaii.
Here is our second one when we lived in Changwon

And this year's tree. Classy huh?
I made the star and everything.
This year we don't have a lot of extra space so
it is nestled nicely on our bookshelves.

Tis the season to have babies!
There are a lot of people who are due close to the time
of Baby Ha Jyn's arrival. I guess she is next!
My half nephew once removed and replaced.
(that's what I call my relation to him)
He is my Nephew and Niece Alex and Emma's Half Brother
Silas.
And my second cousin Owen!
Congrats to their new beautiful babies!
This week was also my last week of work.
I will go back to my job at the middle school around the second week
of march. Unfortunately I won't be able to return to my respite services job.
I am going to miss working with my kids!
Their Christmas notes to me were thoughtful and made me smile so I
took pictures so I could remember them.

In other new one of the wonderful people at our church gave us their
rocking chair. So far Juny loves it!



1 comment:

ashezart said...

Cute! Merry Christmas!