Monday, January 11, 2010

My Bump, My Bump, My lovely 39 week Baby bump!



Thanks to my good friend Erin we were able to take some
baby bump pictures. Every time I look at these I get the Black Eye Peas song, "My Humps"stuck in my head.
So four more days. These days I am even more swollen than in these pictures.

Big Sister Juny Ju. She knows a change is coming, she always
wants to cuddle with me and won't eat enough food.


Like son-in-law like father-in-law

"My water just broke"
One handsome couple

I was not smart enough to figure out
the whole making a heart with your hands on your
belly thing.
My very favorite picture, check out Juny's
face.
A picture of my swollen feet for my Mom.




3 comments:

XSUSHA said...

Good thing you are having that baby soon. It looks like you are trying to smuggle 2 watermelons! Crazy, how much you have change since the Christmas photos with Jenn. Keep me updated! Love Ha Ha

Cat said...

HUmm after I pop this baby out I am going to keep that dress just incase I want to take up watermelon smuggleing!

ashezart said...

aww your poor feet!!! :/

Your pics are so cute!!!!!