Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years= New Resolutions


For New Years Boo and I had Korean food with friends
and than went to a nice party.
The next day we met up with a dog group to celebrate the new
year with a walk on Carmel dog beach.
There were a lot of cute dogs there!



As for this year's resolutions...
1. Get this baby out of me!!!!!
2. Read 30 Minutes to the baby every day
(15 in English, 15 in Korean)
3. Boo and I have the same goal weight.
Only his is really easy to maintain and I may have to
cut off some of my limbs to get there.
But I will get there. I WILL I WILL I WILL
4. No more judging. I am sick of being judged so maybe if I stop,
people will stop judging me? Okay truce to the 3 people who read this! ha ha ha
5. Reading the Book of Mormon as a family everyday.
6. Be more involved in the community, current events, church, family, friends etc.
7. Be great parents and raise a kid who loves everyone and is beautifully intelligent!


1 comment:

ashezart said...

those are great resolutions and great pics :D