Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turkey day



Boo and I always love this time of year.
It is even better with Ha Jyn around.
We have had a lot of fun watching her
react to all the things of this season.
She thinks it is awesome that we have a
tree with red and green balls on it. She feels
it her personal mission to pull them off whenever possible!
Playing with her friends in the morning.
We had a great time with our friends on thanksgiving.
We had Korean food for thanksgiving and pie for desert.
The combination sent me into a food coma. I literally slept
from 9P.M. to 8 the next morning.

Ha Jyn and her friend Celine really know how to party!
They are both at the stage where they love to stand,
so this basket was a big hit!


It has been getting really cold!
I don't remember it being this cold last year.
But than again, this time last year I had a lot more insulation.
When I was a kid every thanksgiving I would
raid my dad's drawer that had all his old t-shirts in it and wear
it while watching the Macy's thanksgiving day parade.
The tradition lives on!!

Ha Jyn and I are going to Colorado tomorrow!
We are going to stay with my best friend Kelli.
I am so excited I think Ha Jyn is going to love being around
Kelli's four boys!
So until next time smile big, especially if you have
a piece of uncontrollable hair!

1 comment:

sonlds2002 said...

Miss my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only if I can fastforward to this Wednesday:(