Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ha Jyn takes on Halloween

Ha Jyn had a great 1st halloween!
Although I doubt she fully grasped that she
was a puppy, she really enjoyed her costume.
We are going to leave it out so she can be
a puppy whenever she wants.

She made a guest appearance at Yama Sushi
on halloween. I think while we were there we missed the trick or treaters.
We only had about 5. All I can say is those 5 were pretty lucky. I think
I gave them at least 20 pieces each. There are tons of little kids in our complex,
but I think they went to richer neighborhoods to get candy.
Something I use to do when I was a kid too.
Boo's co-worker who is so incredibly nice,
but for some reason Ha Jyn begs to differ.
Before......
After.
In a sugar coma at church. She had no candy, but with
all the kids in our ward I think their sugar highs became
air born. She never falls asleep like this anymore.
At our church's Halloween party.
This is the family that takes care of Ha Jyn about four hours a
week while I work. We love them!


We wanted Ha Jyn to wear a coordinating wig, but to much hair
was falling out of them so we did not think it was a good idea.
Harry Potter's girlfriend, Harry, Thomas and a
sleeping tootsie roll.
I really wanted Boo to come with us to the
Halloween party so after much convincing he
took the day off. We never get to spend weekend time as
a family so in-n-out was in order!


I loved watching Ha Jyn get all excited for the new
things Halloween brought like pumpkins and costumes.
Can't wait to celebrate her first thanksgiving and christmas.
When she gets old enough to truly appreciate holidays we are going to celebrate all
the strange ones like national sandwich day.
I hope for her to think of everyday as some sort of exciting holiday.


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Great Halloween pictures. I'll trade your 10 trick-or-treaters for our 1,000 any day! I like your attitude about making everyday a special day. And with you, every day is a special day! Thanks for the cute card you sent!
Love, Auntie Bonnie