Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Space



Growing up I have always had my own room.
But I have moved around from dorm rooms,
to missionary apartments. From married housing in Hawaii to
our Korean apartment. From our Monterey house to our apartment now.
Now my sense of space has changed.
I love the idea of living in small spaces.
When I was a kid I remember clearing out the closet floor and making
a pretend tiny house inside. I have come to realize that for me less is more.
However my wardrobe begs to differ.
I love moving every few years because it is a great way to shed
all the crap you don't need to lug around.

I found this post from a lady who lived in a one
bedroom apartment in nob hill in San Francisco.
Her boy's bedroom was actually a closet in their living room.



I have posted this before, but it amazes me!

No comments: