Thursday, January 8, 2009

Colorado

Despite being jet lagged and sick our trip to Colorado was great. We
were able to make trouble with Myles and Truman, eat good food and have
a great time with Kelli's family

Rose and Troy saving us from an 8 hour
lay over at the airport. How I miss Rose's
Mexican food....I mean how I miss Rose.

All those years of school paid off!
We found Colorado on the map! No one can resist us!

Myles the wild dog
Truman getting ready for breakfast
Me in front of the house I grew up in.
Minus the tree I carved my initials in and than
covered with orange nail polish. The tree must have died...
go figure.Go go Road Runners!!
My elementary school.

Truman being all cute again.

Myles excited about hearing his spider man
song for the 1,000th time.

Kelli's mansion

The view of Conifer from Kelli's house

Merle, Maggie and Boo

Making friends with the Horses in Denver

Doing our signature pose, Kelli's baby Wyatt made it
a little difficult.

I miss going here with my Dad

1 comment:

ashezart said...

Aww looks like y'all had an awesome trip!!! VERY exciting =D I love all the pics!