Monday, January 26, 2009

A Tag

I can't remember who's blog I got it off. But I tag all of you who read it!



A. Attached or single?
Attached.

B. Best friend? Yes, two from childhood, two from college.

C. Cake or pie? Pie.

D. Day of choice? Any day I don't have to go to my joke of a job.

E. Essential item? Boo.

F. Favorite color? Orange. Orange was my wedding color and when I die I want a bright orange coffin.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms.

H. Hometown? Aurora Colorado

I. Favorite indulgence? Right now Nintendo DS.

J. January or July? July. I hate cold weather and I love being hot.

K. Kids? Only through scientific miracles.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Family. Dogs.Friends.Diet Coke.

M. Marriage date? April 28.

N. Number of magazine subscriptions: One.

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges.

P. Phobias? To many to name. Mostly miniature horses.

Q. Quotes? "It's better to aim for the sky and miss than to aim for a pile of shit and hit"

R. Reasons to smile? My nieces and nephews. Korean and American.

S. Season of choice? Summer. Summer. Summer. Summer.

T. Tag 5 people. Haha, Crissy, Ashley, and two more people.

U. Unknown fact about me? I have really messy handwriting. But really good handwriting in Korean.

V. Vegetable? Umm eggplant?

W. Worst habit? People tell me that I am stubborn, but I refuse to believe it..

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Currently way to many "magic wand" untrasounds.

Y. Your favorite foods? Bananas. I want one right now.

Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo the virgin.

No comments: