Thursday, January 8, 2009

Last but not least St. George

We love to visit St. George. I love doing outdoors stuff in St. George
and eating food out of my mother's pantry. We only had a few
days there which proved to be far to few.

Boo and I auditioning for "What not to wear"
and celebrating The start of the new year.
Ha Ha and I

Boo in front of our spectacular fireworks show

My Niece Emma making a sand angle
at the sand dunes.

Playing dead in the desert

Alex rolling

The Alex Head Plant now available for $9.99

Alex with his favorite Aunt

Emma with her favorite Aunt

Emma Monster

She gets her eyes from her Grandpa

Crissy 12 months pregnant

Alex being Alex

Emma being Emma

Playing on the red rocks

Ha Ha me and the big city

Goodbye lovely St. George

1 comment:

Erin said...

Those are cute pictures. Seeing the red rocks makes me miss climbing around on them. St George really wasn't all that bad. lol