Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Best Two Days

Sunday and Monday were the best two days I have
had in awhile.

Sunday because my Sister Jenn announced that her and
Scott are engaged.
This is a picture of them the day they got engaged.
I am really happy for them and excited as well.
I've always admired him for coming to Utah
year after year for Christmas. He could of gone to
much more exciting places and use his vacation time there.
But the fact that he came knowing he was going to be forced to
play while Elephant games, put up with our family and everything else made
me realize just how much he loves my Sister.
I love this picture I think it would be the best
picture of them together if it weren't for.....

This one!


Monday was great because we finally got to see...
HER!!!

It feels so good to see to finally get a glimpse of her!
I love you already Baby Hae Bin!!





4 comments:

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

Congrats Cat to both you and Boo and also your sister and her fiance too.

Brownfamily said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun.

ashezart said...

:D VERY exciting stuff!!!

Carl and Jerevie said...

congratulations on your baby :) im happy for you... i know i wrote in my blog i dont want to hear pregnant stories just yet...lets just say ur an exception to the rule :)