Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ultra Sounds and Baby names


Tomorrow morning we FINALLY get our ultrasound!
I can't wait to see the creature that has been kicking me
for the past two weeks. I love to feel the kicks because
it reminds me, "oh yeah there is something besides fat growing in there."
and "There is a reason for all my hormonal craziness"
So we both think it is going to be a girl.
Her name will be (listen for the drum roll)

Hae Bin Son
손 혜 빈

(With an undecided English middle name)

Now for a disclosure to the family.
You are ALL intelligent people.
You CAN figure out how to pronounce this name.
I DON'T care if you don't like it.
If you don't like DON'T TELL ME!
Be nice and talk BEHIND my back about how you
don't like it.

The thing is...
I don't want my kids not knowing who these wonderful
people are.

and the beautiful untouched village that their Dad is from

and chances that they won't forget that will grow exponentially
if they have an everyday reminder that they are not American.
They are KOREAN American!
and now I am done with my crazy pregnant lady rant
and will go to bed.

4 comments:

ashezart said...

:D I'm SOOOO excited!!! Can't wait to find out!!!!!!!

Keef, Cris & gang said...

You do realize that no matter what the name, the baby will get a nick name that we will all call it right?

Xsusha said...

I like Hae Bin "Mae" Flandro-Son

The Weston's said...

I think the name is great :) AND CONGRATS! I had no idea!- Hope you are feeling well.