Monday, September 7, 2009

Mom and Dad come to visit!


My parents came to visit for the weekend.
It was fun to have them, but their visit was just to short.
We did a lot of fun things.

On Saturday we went to fisherman's warf for lunch,


And the famous Aquarium,
Boo and I's favorite Sea Otters.




Dad with the Jelly Fish
I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I am
showing. So here is a rare photo of me that is not from the
shoulders up.

Sea Dragons


On Sunday we went on 17 mile drive.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!


Later we went up towards Santa Cruz to a really
beautiful beach. Boo, Juny and I are going to go back
there today.

We found a really cheap fruit stand in Watsonville.
We got tons of fruit for under $13.
How do you like Boo's new rack?

Mom, Dad and I at the airport.
I was so happy that they came!
Juny was really sad when we came back home without
them.

2 comments:

ashezart said...

You look adorable! I love your "Yellow Submarine" picture it looks like an album cover :p Dude your aquarium pics are so cool!!!
LoL I like Boo's melons :p Very nice!
MISS Y'aLL!!!! Glad you got to see the rents! I miss your family they're so sweet!!!

Xsusha said...

How in the world does that shirt still exist? I remember when I painted it. Looks like you all had lots of fun in the sun.