Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day

This Labor Day was great! Boo and I
decided to take a break and go to the
beach. We went to the same one what we
saw with my Mom and Dad. Only when we were
with them we could not find the entrance to the beach.
So Boo and I found the entrance and the mile walk to it was
well worth it. A few minutes after we got there we saw a bunch
of dolphins swim past us. Plus there were tons of dogs there so
Juny was in heaven as well. After we went to our new favorite
fruit stand. It was the perfect day!

Boo and Juny

Juny by the Sea

Us trying to get all three of us in the same picture.


Juny and I


When we were with my parents last weekend we
found this great fruit and vegetable stand.
For around $9 we got:
2 bags of cherries
1 bag of grapes
3 boxes of blackberries
3 zucchini
3 summer squash
5 artichokes
1 bag of walnuts
green onions
cabbage

From now on even though it is out of our way
we are going to make the 15 mile trip up there.
It is well worth the gas money!



2 comments:

ashezart said...

awesome! :D

Heather P said...

Wow! I soooo wish we had a fruit stand like that in Rexburg. I love it when good produce is affordable.