Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My new Best Friend~ Yes I am a geek

I finally got an electronic dictionary.
I have wanted to get one for a long time.
It is really cool.
I can watch movies, listen to music, do calculations,
looks up words in Korean, Chinese, Japanese and English,
listen to the radio, look at pictures and more things I have not figured
out yet. It even has a stylus
pen so I can just use the pen on the screen and write a
word in either Korean or English and it will show me the
definition.
I don't mean to brag but isn't she beautiful?




3 comments:

ashezart said...

Wow that's awesome!very impressive!

Xsusha said...

Wow! And I thought my electronic dictionary was nerdy. Yours takes it to a whole new level.

Keef, Cris & gang said...

And here I thought I was the family nerd for knowing things like how to locate the center of a stud in a wall...You guys have me beat!